MSD Mailing Address
Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati (MSD)
1600 Gest St.
Cincinnati, OH 45204
MSD Facilities and Directions
MSD operates facilities throughout Hamilton County, including several office buildings, seven major wastewater treatment plants and a Wastewater Collection facility:
- MSD Administration Building, 1081 Woodrow Street, Cincinnati, OH 45204. (513) 244-1300. The Administration Building is home to the Office of the Director, Finance & Accounting, HR, and IT.
- MSD Wastewater Engineering and Education Center, 1035 Woodrow Street, Cincinnati, OH 45204. (513) 244-1398. The building is home to MSD’s Engineering Management division. This division plans, designs and constructs our Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects. Our tap records, permits and development services counter is also located at the front of this building through a separate entrance.
- MSD DIW Building, 1085 Woodrow Street, Cincinnati, OH 45204. (513) 557-7000. The DIW Building is home to MSD’s Regulatory Compliance and Safety division, which includes Industrial Waste, Safety, Regulatory Compliance and the Lab.
- MSD Wastewater Collection, 225 W. Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215. (513) 352-4204. The Wastewater Collection facility is home to MSD’s Wastewater Collection division, which is the center of MSD customer service and sewer maintenance operations. In addition to offices, this location is the base for field service employees and equipment.
- Mill Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), 1600 Gest Street, Cincinnati, OH 45204. (513) 244-5522 (guard shack). The Mill Creek WWTP, which began operations in 1959, is MSD's largest plant, treating about 100 million gallons of wastewater a day. The plant serves our customers in central Hamilton County, from the northern county border to the Ohio River. MSD's Watershed Operations division is also housed at the treatment plant. MSD offers tours of the plant to interested citizens and groups.
If you need to reach one of MSD's outlying plants, please contact MSD at (513) 352-4900.
- Little Miami WWTP in the East End
Little Miami WWTP serves our customers in much of eastern Hamilton County. MSD's first major treatment facility, Little Miami WWTP has been in operation since 1953 and treats about 27 million gallons a day.
- Muddy Creek WWTP in Sayler Park
Muddy Creek WWTP serves our customers in portions of western Hamilton County. Muddy Creek has been in operation since 1961 and treats about 15 million gallons a day.
- Sycamore WWTP in Indian Hill
Sycamore WWTP serves our customers in portions of eastern Hamilton County.
Sycamore has been in operation since 1958 and treats about 8 million gallons a day.
- Polk Run WWTP in Loveland
Polk Run WWTP serves our customers in the Loveland area. Polk Run has been in operation since 1970 and treats about 4 million gallons a day.
- Taylor Creek WWTP in Cleves
Taylor Creek WWTP serves our customers in northwest Hamilton County.
Taylor Creek has been in operations since 1997 and treats about 2.5 million gallons a day.
- Indian Creek WWTP in North Bend
Indian Creek WWTP serves our customers in southwest Hamilton County. Indian Creek has been in operation since 1995 as a major plant and treats about 1 million gallons a day. It was originally constructed in 1935 as a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project.